You may be asked for personal information under the clear reason and purpose when you access International Association for Universal Design (IAUD) website (for the purpose of registration for events or responding to questionnaires, and so on).
Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
All the copyrights on texts, images and videos including information, company logos, trademarks, photos, illustrations, videos, etc. provided in IAUD website belong either to the provider of the relevant information (natural person/company) or to IAUD, unless otherwise specified. The following rules apply to the treatment and use of these protected copyright material.
- Concerning personal use thereof, it is permitted to display, copy or print the material strictly on the condition that it will not flow out to an environment accessible by third parties and that it will not be used for purpose of profit. No alteration thereof, however, is permitted. No indication regarding copyright, etc. is allowed to be deleted, even for personal use.
- Concerning any use thereof other than specified above, it is permitted to re-use, copy or re-distribute the material only after acquiring official permission from IAUD by requesting therefor in advance in writing.
You may be asked for personal information under the clear reason and purpose when you access International Association for Universal Design (IAUD) website (for the purpose of registration for events or responding to questionnaires, and so on). Your personal information will be handled in the following way:
- Personal information refers to information that would identify the individual (including information that specifies the individual by cross-referring information from other sources) in the information you provide about yourself, including name, date of birth, address, email address, password and access record to IAUD website, and so on.
- The personal information collected is used to provide better service, and will not be supplied or disclosed to any third party, except where required by law and so on.
- In the event of a request from the provider of the personal information to disclose personal information about themselves, the personal information covered by the request will be released. No information will be modified without agreement.
- Use of cookie IAUD shall not use any personal information obtained from cookie which may possibly be stored on your computer.
- Acquisition of log information Log information obtained from access record shall not be disclosed to any third party, with the exception of maintaining statistics.
- Personal information of links
Any visitor to IAUD website is to visit and use the website on his/her own responsibility. Please note that IAUD will accept no responsibility whatsoever to the visitor and/or to any third party for the matters listed below.
- The up-to-dateness, accuracy, usefulness, compatibility for specific purposes, functionality and safety (such as not containing any hazardous material including but not limited to computer virus) of the content of IAUD website. Further, any damage allegedly arising from such information.
- Any damage resulting from any change of the usage policy of IAUD website or from suspension of the website services.
- Any damage allegedly arising from issues of reliability, safety, etc. of the content of the website where the visitor moved to through the link from this website.
Despite all the differences of principles of laws, the visitor(s) of IAUD website, which is accessible from countries all over the world having different legal systems, and IAUD hereby agree that they are both bound by the laws of Japan and ordinances of Tokyo concerning matters related to the use of IAUD website and any conflict arising from and/or related to IAUD website shall be settled by the court procedure regarding which the Tokyo District Court has the exclusive jurisdiction.