IAUD will hold its 2nd Regular Seminar in 2023 online on Wednesday, September 13 at 17:00(JST), inviting experts to speak on UD-related topics.
The theme of this event is “UD Training for Human Resource Development through e-learning”. Mr. Malintha Fernando from HSBC, which won the Grand Award for their entry “HSBC Accessibility Hub” at IAUD International Design Award 2022 will be a speaker at the event. Fumikazu Masuda, Co-chair of the Selection Committee will join this event and have panel discussion.
Participation is free for IAUD members. We look forward to your participation
Overview: 2nd IAUD Regular Seminar in 2023
- Wednesday, September 13th 17:00-19:00 (JST)
- Online meeting, Zoom (Information Security: Translated Captions)
Initiatives of “Accessibility Hub”, providing inclusive training to all staff all around the world.
-Panel Discussion with Jury members
Speaker: Malintha Fernando, HSBC
-Q & A
Co-chair of the Selection Committee of IAUD International Design Award / President, open house inc. / Visiting Professor, Nagoya University of Arts and Sciences, Japan
Mr. Fernando and Mr. Masuda
- Participation fee:
- IAUD members can participate for free.
Non-members: 12,000yen for individual participants, 120,000yen for corporate participants (Up to 10 people)
*If you join IAUD membership at this opportunity, you can attend this event for free of charge as a benefit of membership. For your information, the membership fee is 10,000 yen per year for individual members and 100,000 yen per year for corporate members.
- To participate:
- Please e-mail us to with following information by September 11.
-Participant’s Name, Company name / School name, e-mail address
- If you are not an IAUD member, please transfer the fee to the following bank account by 15:00 on Monday, September 11th.
*Participants are responsible for all transfer fees. Please use the same name for the remitter and the applicant.
- Name of Bank: MUFG BANK,LTD.
SWIFT code: BOTKJPJT * If asked for 11 digits, BOTKJPJTXXX
- Branch Name: Tama Plaza Branch (629)
- Account No.: 629－0248863
- Account Holder: International Association for Universal Design
- Inquiry: International Association for Universal Design Secretariat